4 years & up. Celebrate nature with this HUGE collection of crafts, coloring sheets, and illustrated facts! Build your own bugs! Decorate your windows with die-cut frames and colorful paper! Turn off the TV and get outside with your very own field guide! This colorful, fully illustrated field guide is fun and full of simple facts about common outdoor subjects like clouds, birds and spiders! Learn about the ecosystem with 36 coloring pages, organized in 9 different biomes!
- 3 Butterfly Ornaments: 3 Die-cut Paper Wings, 3 Bug Bodies, 3 Chenille Stems
- 3 Junior Stained-Glass Frames
- 3 Insect Sculptures
- 6 Color-In Labels
- 1 My First Field Guide
- 36 Biome Coloring Pages
- 5 Colored Paper Sheets (50 Lb. coated paper 5.5” x 8.5”): red, yellow, green, blue, and purple
- Celebrate nature even when stuck indoors!
- Build skills for self-expression and communication through art
- Help develop their fine motor skills
- Teaches them shapes, colors, and textures