18 months & up. These six friends ready to go on adventures along with the neighborhood's dog and cat! These figures in brightly colored clothing are great for role-playing activities and developing oral language skills. Encourage dramatic play and fine motor functions with this easy to grip set of neighborhood friends. Use these figures in a lesson about the importance of diversity, friendship, and getting along. Each friend measures 2.75" tall and twists at the waist.
- Contains 6 kids, a dog and a cat Figurines
- Enjoy role playing and practice self-,management
- Encourage speech and story telling
- Toddlers experience diverse characters
- Practice positive relationships