A soothing collection of 14 songs for yoga, meditation and relaxation from renowned musicians from around the world.
Yoga features songs selected to accompany yoga practice and serve as a relaxing soundtrack for daily life. Rooted in ancient Hindu, Buddhist and Jain traditions, the practice of yoga has evolved over the past 5,000 years. Adopted by millions of people around the world, yoga provides a vehicle for greater health and spiritual awareness. Music has long had a close relationship with yoga, particularly in the Bhakti tradition, which incorporates musical chants into its practice.
- The Lucknow Project - Ghungate Ke - (India)
- Sean Johnson & The Wild Lotus Band - Om Hari Om / Sharanam Ganesha (Refuge) - (United States)
- Shantala - Puramadah - (India)
- Wah! - Bolo Ram - (United States)
- Ben Leinbach & Geoffrey Gordon - Cerulean - (United States)
- Karnamrita Dasi - Devaki - (United States)
- Niraj Chag - Bangles - (India)
- Amounsulu - El Bosque Eterno de los Niños - (Costa Rica) <
- Gaura Vani & As Kindred Spirits - Moods of Kirtan - (Costa Rica)
- Susheela Raman - O Rama - (India)
- Krishna Das - Hanuman Baba - (United States)
- Ablaye Cissoko & Volker Goetze - Sira - (Senegal)
- Lama Gyurme & Jean - Philippe Rykiel - Offering Chant - (China)
- Yogini - Bliss - (Sweden)