Online LAP™: Assessment Software for the Learning Accomplishment Profile™
Based on the Learning Accomplishment Profile™ assessment system, the Online LAP™ is a digital platform designed to help collect and document child progress, produce child and aggregate reports, provide information for individualized instruction, and meet accountability requirements.
The LAP™ Birth to Kindergarten assessment provides a basis for observing the development and progress of children ages birth to 72 months at designated checkpoints (I.e., beginning, mid-year, and year-end) or over time in an ongoing format.
The diagnostic assessment works with LAP™-D, 3rd edition, a norm-referenced assessment tool for observing the development of children in the 30 to 72 month age range.
The ongoing assessment works with E-LAP™ and LAP™-3 assessments and provides a basis for observing each childs development and progress at designated checkpoints (i.e., beginning, mid-year, and year-end) or over time in an ongoing format.
The price is annually for each child. Once purchased, customers will be contacted with information to begin using Online LAP™.
Select quantity of licenses you would like to purchase. One license required per child assessed.
- Eliminate scoring errors with automated scoring
- Organize a screening and assessment program
- Document child development at single checkpoints
- Monitor progress across multiple domains
- Monitor progress for groups of children
- Document agency progress across multiple checkpoints
- Create and manage individual child and overall program reports
- Store results and follow-up decisions in child records
For professional development options, call 1-800-334-2014 ext. 3252 or request more information.
* This item will be drop shipped directly from the vendor. Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery.