3 years & up. The Math Handwriting Introduction - Set of 10 Workbooks is ideal for Pre-K and Kindergarten aged children. These workbooks help little ones build early math skills and familiarity with numbers and simple numerical structures. Trace numbers and simple addition equations on double-sided sheets and quickly build skills to progress through each book. The intentional, step-by-step progression allows your child to master concepts before moving forward. Set includes 10 sequential workbooks that each contain 14 days of practice per book. Certificates are included at the end of each book, to reward children for their hard work. Workbooks come in a sturdy, easy to transport box. Includes free download codes for flashcards, assessments, coloring pages and a progress tracker.
- Ideal for Pre-K and Kindergarten - focuses on proper way to write numbers through tracing, mastering counting, and introducing addition
- Set includes 10 sequential workbooks with step-by-step progression - learn in just 10-15 minutes a day
- Colorful pages feature delightful images and a variety of fun activities
- Carefully planned by teachers to complement the school curriculum
- Workbook set comes in sturdy, easy to transport box