8 years & up. Explore the basics of mechanical physics by building a series of simple machines designed to perform complex tasks that make our everyday lives easier. Build 26 working models focusing on six simple machines: wheels and axles, levers, pulleys, inclined planes, screws, and wedges. Learn the science behind your builds in the full-color, 32-page manual and follow the easy to understand step-by-step instructions to assemble each machine. As your understanding of mechanical physics develops, use the building elements to construct your own working piece of simple machinery. Included: 132 building pieces to create 26 working models and a 32-Page full-color instruction manual.
- Explore the basics of mechanical physics through STEM-based play
- Learn about the machines in our world that simplify complex tasks
- Gain hands-on experience with gears and all six classic simple machines
- Full-color manual features easy step-by-step instructions and engaging science facts
- Included: 132 building pieces to assemble 26 working models and a 32-page manual