5 years & up. Introduce and grow early coding skills with Botley the Coding Robot.
Botley is one of the only coding robots that grows with your child. From basic navigational functions to advanced features that will get him through obstacle courses, direct him down pathways made from black lines, and allow him to detect objects, this little robot does it all.
After mastering the basics, kids can test out their coding skills with the Botley’s Action Challenge Accessory Set’s chain-reaction challenges. Build and solve puzzles with the set’s falling dominos, swinging hammer, rotating gate, and more!
Aligned to CSTA & ISTE Technology Standards, Botley is the first classroom-appropriate early coding robot to be STEM approved by STEM.org.
Requires 5 AAA batteries (not included)
- 77-Piece Activity Set:
- Remote programmer
- Detachable robot arms
- 40 coding cards
- 6 double-sided tiles
- 27 obstacle building pieces and a starter guide with coding challenges
- 40-Piece Action Challenge Accessory Set:
- Hammer, gate, and ramp
- Ball, large domino, and medium domino
- 30 Small dominos
- Specially designed detachable arms
- Activity Guide with more coding challenges
Using Multiple Botleys at Once:
Botley’s remote programmer works like a TV remote, so try to keep multiple Botleys separated by at least 10 feet while programming. If you’re coding in a smaller space, you can also try these other options:
- With a hand or paper, cover the sensor on one Botley while coding another one
- Switch other Botleys to Line Mode when not in use
- Keep other Botleys switched OFF while programming