3 years & up. Little musicians can form a traveling band with this compact wooden music set. Featuring fun musical pieces, this quality kit is the perfect way to introduce youngsters to musical play. Pieces include a colorfully designed pair of maracas, hand cymbals, tambourine, triangle and two other wooden noisemakers. Every piece fits conveniently into a sturdy wooden storage crate. Measures 3"H x 11"W x 14.7"L packaged. Includes: Colorful Pair of Maracas, 2 Hand Cymbals, Tambourine, Triangle, Clacker, Tone Blocks, and Wooden Storage Crate.
- Introduces Children to Musical Play Featuring Fun Musical Pieces
- Includes Pair of Maracas, Hand Cymbals, Tambourine, Triangle, and 2 Other Wooden Noisemakers
- Measures 3"H x 11"W x 14.7"L Packaged.
- 3 Years and Up
Discover More Ways to Play
- Have kids choose an instrument, identify its name, and try playing it. Have them describe the sound the instrument makes. Repeat the activity with each instrument.
- Have kids close their eyes while you play one of the instruments. Ask them to identify the instrument.
- Tap out a rhythmic pattern on a hard surface. Have kids repeat the pattern using one or both maracas. Repeat the activity using different instruments.
- Play or listen to a favorite song, then have kids choose an instrument and play along to the beat.